Cel Spellman Age, Bio, Girlfriend, Profile| Contact Details (Phone number, Email, Instagram, Twitter) – CEL SPELLMAN is an English Actor as well as Presenter who is widely known for his appearance as Malky McConnell in the mockumentary The Cup. He has also played the role of Harry Fisher on BBC’s One’s Waterloo Road. In July 2015, he has presented his own show on BBC Radio 1. He has also featured on the popular British series Friday Download. In 2003, he started his acting career at Manchester’s Palace Theatre, where he portrayed Chip in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. He studied at St Bede’s College, Manchester. In 2012, he has won Best Audio Drama Award. He has a younger brother and also has a dog named Bella.
- Name: Ceallach “Cel” Spellman
- Date of Birth: 31 August 1991
- Age: 22 years
- Birth Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: English
- Birth Place/City: Barnsley, England
- Profession: Actor
- Saturday Mash-Up! – 2017
- The V Room – 2017
- Hacker’s Crackers – 2016
- Hank Zipzer’s Christmas Catastrophe – 2016
- Operation Ouch! Hospital Takeover Live – 2016
- Cold Feet – 2016
- Hacker’s Birthday Bash: 30 Years of Children’s BBC – 2015
- Drunk History – 2015
- Cucumber – 2015
- Closets – 2015
- CBBC Official Chart Show – 2015-2017
- At Home with Cel and Dodge – 2015
- The Dog Ate My Homework – 2014
- Sam & Mark’s Big Friday Wind-Up – 2014-2015
- Blue Peter: You Decide – 2013
- How to be Epic @ Everything – 2013
He has an account on INSTAGRAM in which he accumulated more than 40.9K followers. He Posts his Videos or Pictures on INSTAGRAM. To follow him visit this link which given above.
He has a page on FACEBOOK in which he updates his videos and pictures. Here, he has gained 5.2K likes. If anyone wants to see his profile then they can visit this link.
He has joined Twitter in May 2009. He Posts his pictures and videos of his on profile where he has gained 81.1K followers. If you want to tweet with him then click on above link.
We couldn’t find any kind of phone number.
Other Famous Celebs-
Comment below your views about Cel Spellman.